Thursday, September 9, 2004

freak!

so i started using a left-handed mouse cursor at work yesterday. so far, it doesn't seem to be impairing my 1337 mousing ski11z (read: i'm still fucking up at about the same ratio in minesweeper). no one has commented on it, which i take to mean no one has decided to help themselves to my computer recently.

like that one guy. so, we're supposed to be working on the same project, right? and i'm doing something that he can't. and i come in to work one morning, and there he is trying to use my computer. and he gives me some kind of garbled explanation, which is basically a redux of what i told him the night before. and i really, really want to say, "you have no idea what you're doing, do you?" but i don't. i just mumble something about working on it and shove him out of my office. grr.

deep breath. he's in another sub-department now, so i (hopefully) will never have to work with him again. geez. a company of 15, and i talk about "sub-departments." probably because the whole company is basically one department: engineering. oh well. in the meantime, i'll still use my left mouse cursor and see what happens. i can't say that it's helping my headache right now, but it's not hurting either, so...

No comments: