Tuesday, August 15, 2006

unhappy conclusions.

i, over the last few days, been doing some schedule math, and i have discovered that in order to safely allow the government to go through their ridiculous security charade, i must arrive at the airport no later than 6:50AM next tuesday morning. this will involve leaving my house at approxomately 5:45AM. and never has the expression "ack emma" seemed more appropriate. luckily, mom has volunteered to drive us.

also, is it just me, or are we hitting an odd convergence here? first, you have this piece of advice:
Try to avoid wearing anything with metal, clothing, jewelry or other accessories that contain metal such as, heavy jewelry, clothing with metal buttons or snaps, belt buckles or under-wire bras.

and then this anecdote:
"I've put up with public inspection for the underwire in my bra, and when I protested, being told to wear a bulky sweater and go braless in the future.

hmm. a bulky sweater. or maybe a burqa? ;)

No comments: