Friday, February 1, 2008

computers hate me.

so i thought i noticed there was something weird-looking about my blog. turns out blogger spontaneously reset the font it was using. at least none of the colours have been reset back to defaults. i don't have those recorded anywhere, although i probably should.

this comes on the heels of my computer at work deciding, all on its own, to turn fade effects and window animation on. i think i have an explanation for that, however: i have noticed occasionally that animations will turn themselves back on after windowupdate is run. at least i have the bounciness on the taskbar controlled by a registry setting. grr.

so far the mac seems unaffected. but i'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

the Dreadful Flying Glove said...

What's that old country song, "The Stylesheet Went Over To Georgia"?

Oh, I'll get my coat.

(Don't feel too bad, by the way. I've just held myself off from blasting the thing back to the Burgess Shale and starting over on the fine and imposing justification that I have no idea where my Windows CD is.)