Sunday, May 22, 2005

there goes the weekend...

saturday afternoon after my volunteering, i got a call informing me that my grandmother went in to the hospital friday night. it appears it's nothing serious, but they keep doing various tests and she can't go home. so we went to visit her saturday afternoon, and now we're waiting for the results of her MRI so we can take her home today. my parents were out of town, so on top of being in the hospital for four hours, i was fielding frantic calls from various family members. and i still am, attempting to keep everyone up to date.

and somehow, we have to work in grocery shopping in here today or we have no food for next week. something tells me this may get hectic.

1 comment:

g said...

well that's a terrible way to start a weekend... i hope she's alright and recovers soon.